When it comes to combs, we seldom give any attention to detail and use whatever is in sight, in most cases, a plastic one. Yes, they're cheaper and easily available. However, don’t you think you need something better for your beloved hair, something more than, “any other comb”-how about a premium quality Peach Wood comb? Peach Wood combs have plenty of benefits and advantages over plastic combs.
In addition to premium looks, Wooden Combs do not generate any static shock, like their plastic counterparts. This comb is especially good in spreading natural oils around for healthier hair.
Peach Wood combs are so good that once you make the switch- you will never go back. They feel better on the scalp and make your hair look livelier. I have listed some other benefits below:
The comb with all-round Benefits:
1. The natural wooden bristles condition the hair and evenly distribute it’s natural oils.
2. The wooden bristles are gentle and more durable, than their plastic counterparts, reducing the chance of hair breakage, when combing.
3. Unlike synthetic brushes and combs, Peach Wood bristles don’t produce any static electricity.
4. Moving wooden bristles around your scalp gives the feeling of a finger head massage- particularly if you’re familiar with acupressure. It also helps in invigorating blood circulation within the scalp and carrying more nutrients to the hair follicles.
In addition to these general benefits, Peach Wood combs are also well regarded in Ayurveda and Chinese medicines for their rejuvenating effect. Here are some of its benefits, according to Chinese medicine.
Benefits from Chinese medicine's perspective:
1. Wood, unlike plastic, does not store static charges that cause hair’s energy to be lost in the brain.
2. Regular hair combing practice, from front to back, back to front, and then to the right and left is refreshing, irrespective of your hair size, and it is regarded as a stress buster.
3. For women, using the above combing technique twice a day can help in maintaining youth, a healthy menstrual cycle, and good eyesight.
Many people around the world use wooden combs as part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This comb benefits both the outside and inside of the body.
Even More Benefits:
1. Combing with a Peach Wood comb aids in blood circulation, excess sebum absorption and in the removal of hair impurities.
2. This comb also promotes hair growth and stimulate acupressure points.
3. Wood being a bad conductor of heat, tends to keep the comb cool when exposed to blow dryer, thus preventing hair damage from heat.
4. In comparison to using other combs with wet hair, Peach Wood combs tends to glide easily through the tangles, without causing hair fall and damage.
5. Some wooden brushes and combs are naturally hypoallergenic.
The 101 Peach Wood Comb
101 offers wooden combs made from Peach tree, a small deciduous tree widely cultivated throughout temperate regions, having pink flowers and edible fruit.
For a long time and in Chinese medicine’s history, peach is regarded as the symbol of longevity and favoured by the kings and emperors.
The hardness, fine texture and water-resistant nature of peach makes it an ideal choice for making combs, and thus can be used for both wet and dry hairs.
101 Large Peach Wood Comb & Small Peach Wood Comb carries all the blessings of peach, making it ideal in hair strengthening measures as well as preventing hair loss.
Whether or not you are suffering from hair fall, or hair thinning problems, you should stop usage of plastic combs and switch to Peach Wood combs indefinitely, further hair damage as well as preparing for new hair growth.